Yeesan's
this site the web

119. PARTY!!!

I just love to party and that's why I am willing to organize one. I am contented that everyone else enjoyed too. No doubt the more the merrier but this time I was really afraid initially that only a few will turn and later, more and more were invited and I became afraid that things would be uncontrollable when the group is too huge.

Anyway, only minor problems I faced such as the cake problem and the billing part.

About the cake. Gosh. I am very disappointed about it. First, they had not enough ingredients for my choc mint mousse cake. So what? Cant you just go and get the ingredients? Then they said they were already making sponge cake instead of mousse. I was like..what? It meant I had no choice but to say yes? I was mad that they made their own decision. Who knows I was insane enough that I changed my mind that I wanted a mango cake instead? And they blame me for not answering their call because I was in school. They even promised to give me discount but the 'discounted' amount is actually the exact price for the original choc sponge cake. I expected RM80 but they charged me RM 88. So reluctantly I paid. However, bad things never end. Just as I were turning at the first junction, the car in front of mine halted out of sudden and due to the great inertia, the cake spoiled even before it reaches breeze cafe. Wasted just like that. I am very upset and very furious and very disappointed over this case. From today onwards, I will definitely not going to deal with cakes anymore. Hate it!!!

Moving on, I had total fun singing in the K-room with siewfong and chihyan. They were shouting, to be honest. LOL.

Regretted not chatting with some such as Suihann, keeleong, Munhing , praba etc. I was hooked to karaoke. Sorry.

The Feb babies namely Chiawei, Munhing and bro, Kahseng, Siewfong, Waisin, Yew tuck and Suihann.

Almost the whole 6AB were present and some special guests such as Sarah, Sharon, Keeleong, Chee onn, Suihann, Sum, Lydia and Kinwai.

Some problem at billing part but never mind, I had no choice but to pay the rest. It is my responsibilty. I should have made sure they paid before leaving.

So yea, thanks to those who came last night and brought more fun and joy. I hope you guys did enyoy to the max!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.