Life got busier after trials for me. As predicted, I did badly in trials. The reason:Panic. Really have no idea what to do to overcome it. Personally, I do hope for another round of exams so that I am more emotionally prepared for the real one.
I dislike being in the class after trials.The environment is so tensed up. Anyway, just for lil relaxation after exams, we went for a movie one day after trials ended. We watched Sorcerer's Apprentice at Jusco.Although I 've watched once but watching it in cinema is way better than the downloaded version.
Recently,I've been working extra hours on Voyager stuffs and preparation for 1 Malaysia poster drawing competition. Quite disappointed with my performance on Thursday which is the day the competition was held. Seriously, my skill deteriorated.I'm thinking of taking up art classes back after stpm.Anyway, I had Praba to accompany me. It wasnt compulsory to join but just for the sake of having a company, I did not bother to tell him the truth. LOL Funny thing was, he forgot to bring his 'tools' for the competition so I lent him mine. After the thing was over, I accompanied Praba to the canteen for our own recess. We stayed there for about an hour. Why: He was telling me a lot of stuffs about himself which I now gotten to know him deeper. Not only that, he told me stuffs of someone else too and I was totally shocked of whatever I've heard.
On Saturday,29th August,we celebrated Kinwai's 19th birthday. I joined them at lunch at Pengkalan Old Town Restaurant.Had a great time by just listening to their conversation. Went to WH's house after that to watch Avatar-the Airbender. Still, I prefer the anime version. I hate it that they use Western casts.
Today,I followed parents out for shopping since mum said there are sales everywhere. Unfortunately, there were traffic jams at almost every corner plus the weather was super hot plus crowded parking lots could really make someone goes mad. We ended up going Econsave to buy some dairy products and dad suggested having lunch at the foodcourt nearby stadium because we really like the hor hee and ais kacang there but too bad, the hor hee stall is no longer there and ais kacang is not as tasty as before. Headed for PC fair after that. I was reluctant cause I hate crowded places. I met so many familiar faces there.Dad couldnt find things he wanted so he bought me an external hard disc instead. Glad. hee~~Come to think of it, I actually forgotten where I have placed my old hard disc. LOL
WH,Mesut Ozil went to Real Madrid not ManU. LOL.
And Chelsea MIGHT be coming to Malaysia next Summer. I doubt I can go to have a look look.
Currently listening to Perfect man-Leehom's new song, 'Ni Bu Zi Dao De Shi' and Yise Luo's 'Lai Bu Ji' and Lin Yu Zhong's, 'Lu Guo De Xin Liang' ( Not sure of the Pinyin)


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.