Having read Sokwai's and wenghong's list of activities after STPM, I am tempted to list mine as well.^^
-Singapore trip cancelled cause dad didnt manage to get rooms.
-barbecue(on the day STPM ends) woots!
-mini trip with Kahmun(to Cameron Highlands perhaps?...cool breeze is what I crave for)
-get a job(maybe teaching kindergarten kids?They are just so adorable and naive.)
-baking cookies(awww..my favourite)
-Indulging myself with some good romance novels^^
-Intensive Chinese self-learning
-Japanese series here I come!!!!
-Re-read Vampire Knight and Ouran High School Host Club manga.
-Take up new dance lesson.(pole dance perhaps?LOL)
-Painting(Simply not to waste my left-over color paste)
-Class trip to Cherating.(Maybe not the whole class)
-OMG....I almost forget this point-Get a copy of The Sims 3 and Play!!
-Lastly....Date someone? I will have lots of time..And seriously, I will be TWENTY and still SINGLE.Sad case.(Just ignore this sentence)LOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.