Yeesan's
this site the web

158.Post STPM

Let's see what have I done so far after STPM?I believe mine is not as interesting as some others.

On 16 December 2010 Thursday night
It was drizzling while having barbecue party at wenghong's house. It was really shou heng of the weather but nevertheless, we still managed to enjoy ourselves to the fullest. It was an emotional gathering, really.I wonder when will we gather like this again. I will so gonna miss my classmates so much. It's like we hadn't got really close with one another and then we got to separate and go our own paths. Anyway,at the party, I ate mostly chicken wings. It was kind of unexpected that the people actually don't eat that much as we estimated especially the guys. They were playing cards while the girls watch a ghost movie,' Child's Eye', I guess, and believe me, it's not scary AT ALL. No wonder it is available in 3D.LOL. 17 December 2010 Friday Day
Mum suggested it was time for me to look for jobs so owhkay, I thought maybe I should become a temporary kindergarten teacher since I had experience working with children and actually quite like it so I went to this kindergarten in Pasir Putih. Not a very famous one.The Pricipal look through my resume and said ,'Not bad.' Then she asked if I could teach Mandarin if they needed Mandarin teacher.Obviously I can't cause the kids nowadays are no longer learning easy words such as 火,水,草 etc. I said I still prefer English or Malay. I could see her not-so-interested look.So yea, I shall just keep searching.

17 December 2010 Friday Night
My Dance centre had a Christmas party so us students got to perform. I didn't get to practise much before that so I guess I screwed up. I feel like taking up another dance lesson. Either private latin dance or Girls' Hip Hop or Exotic Dance. I don't know which to choose.
18 December 2010 Saturday

Spent the WHOLE day playing TheSIMS 3 while bro is not at home. Yes, we do have few pc but all games are installed into this particular pc which my bro usually use so if he is present, I wouldn't have the chance to even touch it. At night, I went to Kahmun's house for sleepover because we were leaving for KL very early the next morning.

19 December 2010
It wasnt really cold in the train but it was quite dark over our seats and wenghong sat near the door so he had to take the trouble to close the door whenever some irresponsible beings did not bother to close the door.Poor wenghong. Anyway, there was this auntie sitting behind me and sokwai,when reaching the Old KL Railway Station, we saw Heritage Hotel. The auntie was telling her daughter, ' Eh, 这里也有 He-li-te-jes Ho-tel' Sokwai and I was like,' Err....' LOL.
Fast forward to the Comic Fiesta. The event was held at Berjaya Times Square. I thought the hall is a huge one but seriously the place is rather small for such big event. Anway, we did see some awesome cosplayers. Seriously, it was a GREEEAAAAAATTT experience for me. I totally had a great time taking pics with the cosplayers. By the way, we met Tracy and Zhihui there as well and I was like discussing with Tracy what to cosplay the next time we attend an event like such.I am thinking to cosplay as Lacus of Gundam SEED Destiny. But I need my Kira. Heez.
Lacus(the real Lacus in Gundam is more decent)

By the way, we too met a weird cosplayer of Durarara! This fella is quite arrogant. Perhaps it's the character but when I was asking to have a hold of his some kind of 'road sign pole', he answered, 'O'. What do u mean by just 'O'? Is it a yes or no? And when I was returning his pole, he did not redeem it immediately. Instead, he pulled a cigarette out slowly. WhatTheHeck?!

look at his 'sui' look


this group is superb!



Some other fun conversations we had:
-Bladder issue
-Paintball game tactics
-wenghong and sokwai at kinwai's sis wedding dinner
-ways to eat ice-cream
-about kahmun eavesdropping
etc...

20 December 2010 Monday
Spent the whole day watching Code Geass. Finally started and completed first season. Just as I was about to start Season 2, the TV broke down. Ahh~!

21 December 2010 Tuesday
Spent the whole day choosing, editing,uploading pics plus tagging. Went to see the dentist in the evening and he said I might not be able to do braces due to my sensitive gum. He knew I am one with bleeding gum when brushing teeth. In fact, it will bleed suddenly, sometimes.

For more and better view of the pics, please refer my facebook account ba!^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.