Yeesan's
this site the web

131. It's killing my cells!!!

I am extremely furious right now. So much fire in my head right now that I cant bear the pain anymore. I felt cheated and very disatisfied.
Yiwen finally brought the Voyager shirts back and to my dismay, the color is so DIFFERENT from the original one. The real color is bluish purple and it's in tone color but the ones they printed for us is plain light purple and it look so disgusting. So ugly that I dont even want to wear to bed. Plus, the quality of the cloth is so low that any cheapest shirt I buy from the night market would be 100 times better than it. I remember that woman telling us that black cloth with tone color will cost more. I dont mind being charged more as long as it turns out nice. But the outcome is so darn disappointing. I TOTALLY DONT LIKE it AT ALL!!!!! Siewfong was commenting what the hell the few circles doing there?and the design is like so cincai. OMG!!! I feel like asking her to shut her mouth up! I know the problem. It's with the printing. It totally spoiled my reputation. If the printer could not get the right color for the shirt, it should not simply put any color for it. LAN LEK! ZI BA ZI WAI!

I really dont understand how some people do business.

Not long ago, I ordered a 2kg cake for birthday party from GOLD VISION. I knew I went late. It was Thursday when I went to order and I wanted it by Friday evening. I thought they couldnt make it for me by time but they told it's fine so ok lur. The next day,unfortunately, I returned home from school late and upon reaching home, I realize I had more than 10 miscalls. The last time the caller rang, I picked up. It was from Gold Vision, telling me that the ingredients for making my choc mousse cake ran out of stock. They called me earlier to ask me to change to other cake but I was in school so by the time they successfully called me, the sifu was already baking a choc sponge cake for me instead. I was disatisfied but the caller said no choice, they couldnt wait for my decision so they made their own decision. They actually blamed me for not being able to be reached. I was like com'on, no more ingredients you cant go out buy gah? You have so many workers. The caller then said it was near CNY so not many people turned up for work and most shops were closed. Excuses excuses excuses.Then the caller told me they would charge me at lower rate. And he kinda assured me that the cake would be finely decorated and tastes as good as mousse cake.So I gave in. I forgot to ask how much would the new price be. I expected RM70 so when I reached, they did charge me RM70 but it wasnt discounted rate of the price of the original sponge cake. Mousse cake costs more than RM120 and sponge cake sememangnya cost only RM70 so counted cheaper price wor. Zha dou! I did kinda show faces and complained.He only discounted another RM10 using his member card. He then helped me to put the cake in the car. I still felt disatisfied. I shouldnt even had gone to redeem the cake. I rather go other shop buy 2 1kg cakes instead. What's more unlucky was, I met unscrupulous driver while on the way to the party place. That driver came so fast that I halted my car out of sudden and there went my cake. It slipped off the seat.Distorted. Some finely sliced cream actually fell on my laps making my laps so sticky. Almost broke into tears but what could I do. Never in my life will I deal will cakes anymore. Hate it!!!!!

And school tee shirts!!!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiled my mood. Lost concentration for revision. Exam results turn out bad so gonna screw that FUCKING BULLSHIT SHOP-eat shit la!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.