Regardless of the fact that mid term, which is quite important, is drawing really near, I am still bound with lots of work especially when the lower sixth-formers came. First, I, as a member of sixth form society, was assigned for registration for MGS girls. Initially, our counter had the least students who came to register. However, surprisingly, after the registration, we found out that the number of MGS students who signed up is 79 followed by poilam,78, acs,46, buntong 30+ and etc which total up to 251 students overall.
Was involved in sorting the students into classes recently and honestly, it seems there are more students this year compared to last year. 6RB alone would have 43 students whereas 6RT would have 47 students. I was typing names of students who are entering 6RB and found that mostly are from Poilam. Only one from MGS, Lai may. As usual, mostly guys. Heard that Bio classes have more MGS girls. Furthermore, from my raw screening, I found that most 'smart' students are from Buntong. Well, actually we sorted them according to aggregrade and subjects as reference are Add maths,Chem, Phy/Bio. The one with least points is considered 'brightest'.Obviously, A+ is 0 whereas G is 12.I found 3 Buntong fellas with total 0 point.Geng huh? Funny things I discovered as well. One of the student's name is Leong Lek Yan. Lek yan lek yan(in canto means smart person) LOL. How creative his parents are. LOL.I was typing the IC numbers as well and there is one fella whose IC no. ends with 5454. LOL..Alright alright, I am being mean for teasing others.
There is this girl from Buntong whom most of us hate even before she steps into ACS. Smart girl she is. Her looks okok la but I really cant stand her personalities. Always lan suk, like trying to make herself popular. Wonder what benefits would she get.
Today, there is a slot for the Upper Sixth-formers to promote their respective society. Almost the whole 6AB went to auditorium and we totally had great time there. The 4 main presidents of Uniform Bodies namely Chiawei of St John, Wenghong of BB, Chihyan of Scouts and Hongwai of Wushu happen to be in the same class and decided to come out with something extraordinary- sketch-cum-promotion. Seriously, that sketch was good. It seems they had enough practice for the show. LOL. Another highlight of the day was promotion of Buddhist Club conducted by Xian Zhern. Words cant describe it. I was laughing my head off during his talk and Praba's one was humorous as well. Some of our mates was 'entertained' by Siewfong's gestures during Choir performance. LOL.
Missed Ping Pong promotion.Wonder how did Suihann do? He was complaining about tireness etc.Could see that he was exhausted earlier. Heard that Ben fell sick. Due to the weather perhaps.
Thomas Cup fever. Tough game for Malaysian players. Gambateh~!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.