Early in the morning, I was lining up in front of Marie and Keinyau beside Marie. I was listening to Munhing and guys talking about who got first in Maths paper 2 so far followed by second and third. Marie was discussing with the girls at the back of the line about the winners of choir competition which was held yesterday. Out of sudden,Keinyau turned towards us and randomly asked who got third. Marie answered him that she didnt know. I answered, 'Waisin' (based on results up to 25may). I thought he was asking who got third in maths paper 2 so far. Marie thought he was asking who won the second-runner up for choir competition. But both of us went out of topic. He was actually trying to ask who got the third most members among the sports club. Sweat....The answer is Ping Pong Club by the way with only 39 members.Suihann was telling me he wanted to limit to 40 members only. LOL. Cant believe that Archery Club whose former president went round to look for members last year have the most number of members this year, outnumbering Badminton Club and Ping Pong Club even. LOL
Exam's over! and I am not happy simply because I didnt do well. I probably hadnt work hard enough. Gotta add oil!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.