Yeesan's
this site the web

160. Twenty

I'm 20 already! Sounds so old man. And regretted having my Facebook wall privatised cause now, I need to check inbox messages (those bday wishes) one by one. Ah~

I wasn't really looking forward to my birthday actually cause I felt sickly and so don't wanna get any older but still, have to accept the fact right? LOL.

My birthday wish is very simple ni- get into university and a boyfriend perhaps? LOL.

Let's see how I spent my first day being twenty-As usual,send bro to school before going to MMSB.Had lunch with MGS gang at Greentown Old Town right after work. So happy to see them honestly and especially when mayjet played with her phone camera,farrnnnneeeee! Wished that Lydia were with us too~

Then later that night, I went to join the ACS gang at Capucino Cafe. It was as if we've booked the whole cafe. LOL. Kinda grateful that some could make it cause it was Wednesday night. So weird lur coming out for yumcha or whatever on Wed night.

Received some nice books to read. Awwww~~ And dad bought me styling iron. I had my first attempt yesterday before going to Capucino and obviously I failed. LOL.

Jiafoong asked if I told the kindergarten kids that it was my birthday and that I could use the excuse to make the kids to listen to me. What a waste..I forgotten about that. LOL.

By the way, I indirectly have a 'daughter' from the kindergarten. This girl would always want ME. Her name is Chloe by the way.She cries to school EVERY morning and will only stop when she sees me and I must never lose my grip or she'll cry again. Other times she's adorable lively girl but provided I am in sight. She is so popular at school now. Every teacher knows her. And the boys in the class love her too. They will always come and 'sayang' her. There's this boy who even tried to imitate her mum kissing her cheek which she usually do before leaving. How daring of him!

There are some students who are quite troublesome though. There is this Indian boy who will cry out of sudden asking for mummy. But, he calls me,someone who has just turned 20 -Auntie and another teacher,who is 40plus- Teacher. So unfair!

Actually I'm quite sad that my house pup passed away .Plus,on the morning of my birthday. I kinda miss him welcoming me home from work.

Lastly, I sincerely thank all who wished me.

Happy happy~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.