Yeesan's
this site the web

161.Things I want to do before I die

Owhkay,I think I should post something before February ends.

I wonder if you guys watched 'The Buried Life' which aired on 8TV every Wednesday at 9.30 pm. This is actually a reality programme about four graduates who find normal life boring so they teamed up and tour around the country and work to accomplish their list of things they want to do before they die and for every episode, they will do a good deed such as donating to orphanage etc. Their list includes tasks such as 'To deliver a baby','To date your dream girl','To play basketball with Obama' etc.
Personally, I find this show quite meaningful and thought, I too have a list of things I want to do before I die.

Things I want to do before I die:(I never dared to do some of the tasks)
1)Wear bikini(not in Malaysia)
2)Cosplay
3)Drift ride
4)Join Jane Austen Literature Tour
5)Go to jail(maybe get caught driving without license and identity card-can get into jail arr?)
6)Boy-cut with golden-to-white dye.
7)Try-out either beauty pageant/singing/modelling audition(for the sake of having fun) Heez.
8)Go for a blind date.
9)Watch a live match at Stamford Bridge.
10)Hot air balloon ride.(Seriously, I have never tried this before and sooo wanna try it anytime soon)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.