Yeesan's
this site the web

162. Why Shouldn't We be Picky with Food

Sometimes I just wish to dump some kids who refuse to eat just because the food prepared for them does not satisfy their taste buds in Africa where the people there barely have enough food to eat. But, I wont force the kids to finish the whole bowl of tasteless noodles nor to throw the leftover into the bin but rather scoop only a little to the kids and if they were to ask for more, I would certainly be glad to scoop more for them. I am totally against scolding kids who are picky. They are still naive and need to be taught step-by-step.

While it is still alright for kids to be picky but being an adult and still picky is totally intolerable! Not to say I ain't selective with food. I don't eat squid and wouldn't even bother to scoop one for myself but certainly won't throw it away when offered by others either. My family know I don't really favour eating pork and they assumed I don't eat pork at all so I was not given a share when mum bought roasted pork. I DO eat roasted pork and especially like the crunchy layer.What would I do? I would yell like an ignorant brat. Thinking back, I feel ashamed of my misbehavior.

Unless you are allergic to certain food and people would certainly considerate enough to let you go from forcing you to swallow those food only to cause you getting rashes all over the body after that.

How will others view you when you show your picky part outside?You are no a 3 or 4-year-old kid.If you are religious, I believe you are taught to be appreciative with everything laid upon you including food. What did you mean by saying,' Who is that ass who created the tradition of giving away chocolate on Valentine's Day? I wanna kill that ass.' Giving away chocolate is a way of showing love and appreciation. I expect the receiver to feel the same, be grateful. Those WORDS blurted out of your mouth not only hurt the feelings of the giver but also listeners. Whoever 'terasa', please do some reflections lah~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.