Yeesan's
this site the web

163. Just an Update

Time flies! It's already middle of the year and it has been full of unpredictable moments.

January, as usual,was a rewarding month. It was the beginning of my working life at kindergarten and I seriously learnt a lot. I learnt to bathe the children, to clean vomit, to get toddlers to sleep, to tell stories to toddlers and to carry a baby. Honestly, I am quite proud of myself that I managed to stand for months there. The principal told me some young teachers my age, came for the first day and never returned. Glad to hear that but I myself,too, wonder where did the patience come from. I can't say I love children very much but I don't dislike them either and surprisingly, I actually grew fond of them day by day.
January, too, is my birthday month. Quite fortunate to be able to celebrate my 20th with some friends whom I treasure.

February.One major event of the month would be Chinese New Year,and this year's the most boring Chinese New Year I ever had in my life.We had a frustrating journey back to Ipoh which took us more than 6 hours!!
On the night of Valentine's Day, a week after Chinese New Year, after the whole yum-cha session with other singles at EuroHouse,which was truly enjoyable, I got blocked by the police on my way home and thank god, I had my ID and licence with me or else, I would be in dead trouble.But got a lecture by mum for returning home late. I wouldnt be late if the police didnt stop me. STPM result was released earlier than everyone had expected. I got a CGPA 3.0 which I think is quite bad but everything's over now and I might just as while move on.

I will never forget 4th March 2011! I finally get to attend Jay Chow's concert for real!! It was a dream come true! It would be better if we were in the rock zone. Would be best if Jolin turned up! HAHA! Anyway, I too, got to take picture with 2 local artistes, Gary Yap and Wind.

Nothing exceptional happened in April except Prince William and Kate's wedding. Well, it has nothing to do with me though. MMSB had its Sports Day at Polo Ground on 17th April and it was chaotic. The kids were uncontrollable. Parents were unwilling to co-operate, weather's hot and kids kept crying.It nearly drives me crazy! The whole USM thing was just a waste of my time. I actually applied for NPL , JUST to attend its MUNSyi test and then to realise that I was NOT even 'qualified' for interview for Mass Communication. Urgh!

I had hard time deciding when to quit my work but May has been a great month. I joined BB outing to Genting years after the previous one and was quite satisfied because I got to ride 'The Flying Coaster'.I always missed the chance to play outdoor games due to bad weather everytime I went up. A new teacher came so I got transferred to another class so as to allow the kids to get used to being around that particular new teacher. Had my first Teacher's Day experience, not as a student this time but as a teacher. LOL. And yea, I got a rose! Nothing to brag about but there was this special feeling in me when I received the flower,I could feel her sincerity. And another funny case was, a child accidentally called me 'Mummy', in a very dearly tone. Aww....I mean, I really wish to have a child at that moment,a child to love, to pamper, to cherish.....

So, I finally quitted my work in mid-June.I was quite reluctant but I seriously need a break before leaving for studies. Yes, I've signed up for Uol External LLB with ATC Penang. I had my last dance lesson that Sunday too. I'm eager to leave for Penang to begin my new life there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.