How foolish of me for drinking coffee at 9pm the night before going back school and I couldn't sleep till it was about 1am.
So, basically I had no enough sleep and yet had to wake up darn early.
Mild shower in the morning so no assembly.
We are now using the 2009's classroom. I chose somewhere near the window but not exactly beside the window. I did not realise till Sokwai mentioned. However, lucky sokwai is not seated by the window. Bubu complained about the heat.
Nothing much about back to school except tiring.
And lessons started on the first day and we were given essay as well.
Today was second day and I had headache due to lack of sleep. Lee asked me maths and my mind just went blank. My mind wasn't working well. Just too tired to think and it hurts every time I tried to. Seriously need good rest. Probably my mind was all about assignments and deadlines.Argh! It's still aching now.
Off to sleep. I haven't even have lunch though it's about time for dinner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.