Haha. Kind of looking forward for Sports Day though kind of lazy to attend sports practices due to the heat. It will be held during evening under scorching sun isnt it? Nah. I must attend all meetings so that I can contribute marks to the house.
ETS must win!
So yea, had general house meeting and we were placed at Assembly ground. Main teacher advisor is Mr. Ravi. Mr. Leong is one of the teachers a swell. haha.goodie.
Had fun voting for exco members. Unexpectedly, Chiawei is our captain.
ETS must win!
I doubt we can strive to be the champion this year cause most of us are from better classes and less active in sports.
Poobalan is the captain for Oldham and from the incident back during telematch 2009, I have a great feeling that he wouldnt let anyone of his team to lose a single event.
Anyway, ETS MUST win!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.