Yeesan's
this site the web

112. I felt exhausted

After a long tiring day of GBP work, I went for voyager meeting before having fried tomyam rice plus coffee for lunch, I had terrible stomach pain afterwards. Was suffering last night.

Anyway, whatever happened in the morning was fun!

We had sort of society campaign yesterday. As a GPB member, I was on duty to help out with registration. Part of it, I wanted to help promote Ping Pong club as well. And there were too many hilarious things that I couldn't list them all even.

Thanks to Allen and Xian Zhern for making our day such a happy one. I laughed like mad especially when marie was suggesting ways to suihann on how to promote his club to lengluis and lengzais...HAHAHA
and when xian zhern aka ah zhan singing CNY song in a dead mood.

LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.