It was my 19th birthday on 12th.
I wasnt anticipating because I was getting a year older.
Neither did I expect any grand celebration. Is birthday supposed to be the most special day of the year?LOL.
Anyway, really wanna thank to all who sent me birthday wishes especially to some friends such as Lydia who called once it striked 12. I was sleeping anyway but it's ok. Yinghung stayed awake till 12 to send me a birthday message and the blur me thought that I replied.Sorry.
Upon reaching school, I was glad everything was normal. Probably it was a bad birthday because I screwed my Muet presentation. I did not exactly prepared for it.
When school dismissed, we headed back class and saw Lydia waiting outside our classroom. I was so happy to see her again but I guess I didn't look excited because I was totally clueless how to react. Her appearance was too sudden! Surprises could be awesome sometimes. Haha!
While talking to Lydia, birthday song was sung all in sudden! I saw wenghong bringing a cake in. Honestly I was indeed shocked. Not a slightest hint of them planning all these behind my back. LOL. Present-giving time and I knew from the start something's peculiar with the present from keinyau. with his evil smile. You know what I mean...haha..and true enough.... It was totally his revenge against me and maybe munjun's "smart" idea of giving me a bra. But too bad, it's too loose for me. It's a no wonder he sat next to me, facing me. He actually.....nah...indeed a pervert!
So yea, thanks to all for your sincere wishes! Love you people!!!
I'll enjoy being 19. I still think I'm 18...LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.