Yeesan's
this site the web

127. SMS

I'm now addicted to SMS. I prefer to communicate through SMS than Facebook or MSN. First, I need not online and can keep me away from wandering in net as well as preventing myself from doing anything but studies. Besides,I sometimes face connection failure when using MSN and Facebook for chatting. SMS is different. You can study while SMS and can keep you awake from sleeping instead. So, I encourage you guys to text me instead than waiting for me to sign into MSN or Facebook.
It was Tuesday when I was supposingly to judge for Ping Pong Competition that I sneaked out to where the Archery Club was having their meeting to try out achery and pathetic thing was, I couldn't even pull the string of the bow. Sad case. Had mini training with Hong Wai as preparation for Ping Pong Competition for Girls' Category next week. I know I sucks at playing but I seriously dont wish to lose in the first round. Practising with Hong Wai, the process was totally silent. He had no expression at all nor did he say any word. However, when he was playing against Suihann in final, he looked really anxious and when he beaten Suihann, he actually shouted. Never seen him acted that way. I was shocked. Indeed.

It was April's Fool Day on Thursday and some got pranked and some were the naughty ones who pranked others. As for myself, it was just like usual day and I'm glad. LOL.Had sudden decision to return MGS to get my SPM and 1119 certs.
My licence finally expired on 2/4/2010.It has been 2 years I've gotten my licence. I was so looking forward to this date to come and finally it came. And I felt nothing. Sad thing is Mum decided to strip off my authority on the car. I no longer be driving to school. Mum will, which means I no longer have freedom to move around after school. Sigh.
Saturday came, got an invitation from Sokwai to go yam cha with KinWai the night before. At first, I thought of Chatter's Place until I realized that there will be a match between Man U and Chelsea that I changed to Kopitiam at Parade, with intention to watch the match. Darn happy that Chelsea won. Who say Chelsea sure lose arr?? LOL.
Had dance lesson and this time I met an old dance friend of mine who came from the former studio I attended. Glad to see her again.
School day tomorrow. Ish..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.