MUET is not exactly over yet. There's Speaking test left and honestly, I am not satisfied with MUET Reading paper the other day on Saturday. Not much time given. I took so much time reading the front passages that I kind of ran out of time towards the end. I suppose I screwed the last 2 passages because I had only 30 minutes for the 2 passages and those are important ones. Sigh. Anyway, it's over now and gotta brush up on Speaking.
Mr. Goh was being very nice to us. He knew we had MUET and postpone the tuition class to 2.30pm instead of the usual 1.15pm so that we had time for lunch. Surprisingly, Sokwai and I who followed Bubu's car, thinking of having lunch at McD, actually bumped into some of our classmates such as Keinyau, Chen fei, waisin, eujin, cheehong , ing ing, marie etc etc....As Sokwai mentioned,'It's like having a class party in McD' LOL.
The climax of the day-I went for a dinner with fellow voyager post and current exco members and I totally had a great time talking to wenjun. Read his blog to know more-
http://twjunjun.blogspot.com/2010/04/high-high-dei.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.