Yeesan's
this site the web

128.Wrong timing

Anger in my soul.
I know it's a sin to let anger conquer my mind but really cant bear it anymore.
I admit I am unhelpful sometimes especially regarding printing stuff. I've always been looking for lame excuses to turn people down whenever they requested for help for printing stuff. Those for personal use certainly a HUGE NO from me. Owhkay, now I have his fella who came to me asking for help to print pics for his moral folio. Earlier, he said he would send me those pics on thursday night and pass to him on Friday. He claimed it was quite urgent. Okay, I agreed to help because he actually got pushed away from his 'friends' since Monday. I was very reluctant to lend a helping hand because I was at tuition class and he expect me to go home and print those stuffs right after tuition class whereby I actually wanted to sleep.Anyway,upon returning home, I onlined, waited for him to send me the pics. Facebook-ed awhile and later on, a message came saying he's out having supper with friends and claimed that it would be alright if he were not to pass the folio up on Friday. Days passed and I thought he had settled those pics by himself. Who knows he texted me this morning asking me to online so that he could send me the pics. I was shopping with mum and then had dance lesson. Owhkay, he sent me those pics early and I did have little time to get those pics printed but I am really frustrated over the quality of the pics. The paper is good but my old printer made the pics blur. I am not certain whether or not he would like it but I seriously think those pics sucks. Later, I went out again and he texted me again asking me to help him print a passport size photo. First, I seriously got enough of printing!!!! Not only I do not know the size of a passport size photo but asking me to online again means stealing my bedtime cause once I online especially at night it will be extended till wee hours like now!!!! I am extremely furious. He seriously is too demanding. Call me unhelpful! I dont mind! But I seriously hate printing.

Plus, I went out to make a new spects cause power increased and I suppose I seemed pretty demanding. I kept saying no to the salesperson and he gave me one kind of look.Oh com'on, I'm a customer. Isn't it alright for a customer to be demanding? Seriously I still think the spects dont look good on me.

After listening to the vid about a conversation between 2 deejays and a 16-year-old girl posted by wenghong,I became more furious over the society. The society is seriously sick. I feel disgusted seeing teenage girls wearing inappropriately in public with heavy make-up and still think they look gorgeous, I hate guys who smoke and blurting all the bad words, I hate men who gamble, I hate women who shout at their kids, I dont sympathise people who whine over poverty and yet have so many kids, I think people who throw paper into the dustbin have no brain, I wish to flush those who drive and being the only passenger in a HUGE car down the toilet. Little things like these offended me sometimes. What's more those who rape, murder, rob, blackmail,corrupt etc? Sometimes, I just wish to own the Death Note.

Sorry for making you guys read this kind of thing. Yea, I'm mad and will be alright after a while. Much relieved now actually. Thinking back,I have no right to criticise the society since I ain't that perfect afterall.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.