One week ago,I was cursing about my hectic schedule-BB meeting then Pesta Ria then tuition and I barely had 1 hour to spend at Pesta Ria but 1 hour was actually quite adequate for me because I hardly find cold drinks and it was so HOT on that day. I saw some familiar faces but mostly from ACS. Even when I met some juniors whom I know, I was reluctant to move because sweat kept dripping like pipe water. Ish. Anyway, I did not actually buy coupon. Instead, waisin gave me a book. And I couldn't even finish so I gave to Munkean instead.
Jamie came back on Monday and we 'dated' on Thursday at McD. Met nicho there with Kevin Kok. I too met Karjun. Only a while we chatted. I sooo gonna miss you dearly , Jamie. Earlier on that day itself , at school, Nicho and gang came over and we had interesting conversation. They were basically talking about sports. Thinking back, paiseh ajelah that I said FA cup baru started cause I know the final is somewhere in May so I thought baru started. LOL.
I've made new spects. It doesnt really look nice on me. Sigh....
Followed the BB to Teluk Batik. It's an Environmental Project. Siewfong and I followed Cheekhoon's car. Whatever we did there was picking rubbish. Lots of diapers I have found. How uncivilised.

I LOve her shoes!!!