March assessment had just over and yea, I did badly. Sad case.
Moving on, some reflections on happenings last week.
Was saringan week. Stayed back almost everyday to watch saringan. KC was awesome. He broke record in long jump. Bravo! I participated in 400m. Did not train so I suppose you can guess the results. Yea, I failed to contribute any mark for ETS. Thursday was a great day. Both Kasturi and Car men of ETS performed well in 100m. Yiwen got third for 400m. And lastly, KC won in lompat kijang. Highlight of the day, rope pulling aka tug of war. Aziz against Horley whereas ETS vs Oldham. Joshua of Aziz went against CB of Horley. Horley won but I witnessed CB fell down in second round. Everyone laughed. Funny scene it was. LOL. ETS faced a strong rival yet ETS won. Thanks to Chia wei who joined the team in the second and third round. Bravo ETS!
Was ordered by Ms. Chang to attend a talk on BGR by INTI group. Thought it would be useless but somehow, it was an interesting one. Thanks to Allen and Xian Zhern for their random and funny comments making the the whole talk more interesting. The speaker was great. Like the way she talks in English and I did post a question to her and she did answer my question.
STPM results were released on Friday. Was there to help out distributing school mags to the ex-F6 ACSians. Were anxious for them. LOL.
Had GBP work on Saturday. Basically, it was LTC for Presidents, Secretaries and Treasurers of all the clubs and we, the GBP members were to attend to help out. Some brought books for revision during the talks. Talks were boring no doubt. After lunch, had gossip session with Marie and Suihann. It's been a LOOOOOOOOONG while since I had this kind of feeling. Satisfaction for successfully digged some infos and sharing opinions among buddies. Heeez...
On Sunday, it was BB enrolment day. No comment about it.
Not going to blog about exams that I went through these 2 days.
Gotta go complete my homework that have been piling up since weeks ago.
Chiao~!
P/S-thanks Joshua for the maths tutorial! whee~~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Thanks Yee San for helping me revise! Whee XP
Thank you really..
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.