Yeesan's
this site the web

126.I want HOLs

Holiday has came to an end. Gotta suffer through another 2 months before the next hols and within this period, pretty much things are coming up such as MUET, drama,mid term and also entry of new batch of sixth formers. Not looking forward anyway.

So, how did I spend my holiday?
Honestly, it's been a busy week but unfortunately, I did nothing much on studies which is now freaking me out! Time is limited and my progress never accelerated.

Basically, on Monday, there was an inter-class football match and I've watched my classmates playing football against other teams and they did a great job seriously. I am getting more and more interested in this sports.

I've also participated in I LOVE IPOH project on Tuesday whereby we first gathered at Elim church before being sent to somewhere in Chemor and there, we were separated into several groups and given different tasks. I was one of those who went around distributing foods to poor families. This project opened up my mind. It taught me to appreciate everything I have now. I wish to join more activities of this kind in future.

Holiday isn't complete if there isnt any hangout with friends so yea, we had a mini movie outing with almost half the class and some imported ones on Wednesday. We watched Alice in Wonderland and I love Johnny Depp ALOT!!!

Attended a half day First Aid course on Thursday. Our tutor-Chiawei.

Brought bro for lunch at McD.(the one opposite Super Kinta). Bumped into Chiawei but I think he didnt see me. I was wearing a pair of spects.LOL.

Thought I would have a peaceful day totally reserved for revision on Saturday but at night, I received a sudden call from Siewfong asking me to accompany her to Parade for a dine-out with her malefriends.

Sunday. Sigh. The thought that I gotta back to reality sucks. I hate waking up early in the morning,for school especially. No doubt I miss my friends but not to meet them in school lor.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.