It's a day I've been looking forward since March started.Simple reason, it's my first time experiencing sports day in ACS. However, I never expect the day to be such quiet. Real different compared to MGS. Anyway, highlight of the day was tug of war,for me. ETS won but not easy. I could see ETS'ians shouting their lungs out,I myself was shouting non-stop and almost lose my voice and the captain was so encouraging. Should have recorded his expression. Wasted. Really a funny scene.
ETS's tent basically was most popular among all. Why? Simple reason- they were having a mini 'make-up' session. Some painted their face half white and half purple, some with big ETS written on their face while others had simple lines on both cheeks.
Oldham emerged as champion again. I dont care because ETS seem to be full of spirits.Most noise was contributed by ETS. Thank us lah for making the day merrier.LOL.Honestly, ETS should win if there is such a competition for cheers. LOL.
Then, had lunch with buddies at Friendster Cafe. Marie really can laugh non-stop. A laughing machine she is. Setanding dengan Siew fong jie la...LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.