Another week has passed.
Some testpapers were given back after being marked and no improvement from me. I seriously need to go for tuition class. Hong wai asked me that Thursday whether I attend tuition classes for all subjects and I replied 'Nope'. So yea, it's a no wonder that I seemed free all the time. We stayed back at school that Thursday until 6pm. Earlier, I joined yiwen to watch marching practices held in the school field and guys' steps are real BIG and after lunch at 3pm,we had a long informative chat. It was the day where most people of 6AB stayed back. Hongwai was actually playing with his maths while Cheehong told us alot of informative stories. Seriously, some people are so knowledgeable. Another one is Joshua.
MUET week started on Thursday and I had Tongue Twister Competition on Friday. No doubt, I was indeed nervous because I was so damn afraid to embarrass myself and I actually put a high expectation of myself. I did badly.Wish I could be better but in the end, I got 2nd-runner up. OK gua...However, I feel programmes organised for MUET week are useless because competitions were participated by students with better English whereas the aim of the MUET week is to improve English of all Form 6 students but all the activites dont seem to influence all Sixth-formers though. They should have Debate, Choral Speaking , Forum etc. I know those are time-consuming especially Choral Speaking.
Saturday,there was a BB meeting but I was supposed to attend an LTC camp for all monitors and assistants but I wanted to go MGS sports day so badly. So, in the end, I registered myself at LTC, went home to get my handphone during break then I headed to MGS and stayed for a little while and then back to ACS just in time to 'check-out'. And after that, joined Sokwai and gang for lunch at Big Tree Foot. I believed Yew Tuck that he knows how to drive so I let him try. Unfortunately, he could start the car but his coordination was terrible. The engine died once he lifted up the clutch causing a sudden jerk. Scary. I shoo-ed him out of the driver's seat immediately.LOL.
Watched 72 tenants and it was a good show. Had a great laugh and currently, I am hoping that Alice in wonderland will be shown in Ipoh cinemas cause I've been waiting since last year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.