Yeesan's
this site the web

125.Eventful weekend

Saturday night, followed uncle to join his gathering and ate lots of marvelous food and got to meet some old friends but did not talk much. Chatted with cousins about online games. LOL.
The next morning when I wanted to go home from uncle's place, I forgotten where had I keep the carkey. Thank God I found it in uncle's house. I realise I forget things easily. And it always involves keys. I still havent found the CD and 2 Readers' Digest mags. LOL.

On Sunday, Bubu came at 4pm to pick me up cause we were going parade for mini shopping(bought things that werent in my list instead) and dinner at Kopitiam(mistaken a 19-year-old guy as 16 years old) and lastly, went Syuen Hotel for a concert. The concert was originally organised to inspire youths to contribute to the community. We can change the world.YEAH!!! No doubt, I met lots of familiar faces. Some old friends. The musics were LOUD and I LOVE it! Thank god I had Siewfong as company. LOL .

This morning, there was an inter-class football match among Sixth formers organised by Sixth Form Society. And 6AB got 2nd-runner-up!Bravo! The players consist of Chiawei, Wenghong, Munjun,Cheehong C, Cheehong W,KC and Praba. In the first round,6AB went against 6AT. And yea, though I wanted to motivate them by calming them but I myself was feeling indeed panicked for them. Anyway, 6AB won at last and went against 6AR then 6AI in the next stage. The matches were competitive. 6AB played well actually.I'm so proud of them. They were great honestly. LOL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.