Yeesan's
this site the web

138. Origin of 'ahsum' (Yeesan's version)

I know my email add is easily remembered. ahsum123 ma... LOL.

This evening, a kid mispronounced it as 'awesome'. Yea right, ahsum is 'awesome'. LOL .

Many been asking why is the email add created as such. Well,some thought I follow Sum geh. Some accused that I liked Sum so I use that name.

It's true that the nickname was given to me a lil bit later after him but has got nothing to do with Sum Mun Keat. At all. LOL.

The seniors back in MGS used to tease with that name.

It all started back in 2005 when I was in Form 2. It was somewhere in May when I joined a trip to Malacca organised by Science and Maths Club.

On the way to Malacca in the bus, it was still quite early so I slept in the bus and when I got up, my hair was messy. It was cold in the bus so I wore this sweater of my mum's. With the auntie-ish gestures I used to act plus undone hair plus auntie-ish sweater, a senior said I looked like an ahsum. Her friends heard and laughed about it. And since then, they called me ahsum whenever and wherever they see me.

End of story.
wanna see how auntie-ish I looked (maybe still).......nah......no way!LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.