Yeesan's
this site the web

140.I love Spicy!

As usual, I was youtube-ing and somehow I bumped into one of Katy Perry's music videos, Waking Up In Vegas and I was instantly attracted to one of the outfit she was wearing, a hot red gown. And then I realize that red is hot! I went searching for red cocktail dress online and found a bunch of dresses that caught my eyes and I so freaking want to wear them now!!!!! Following are the dresses under my YES list. The pics were gotten from promgirl.com by the way. Heez.

YES
sexy V-neck and split at the bottom showing off long beautiful leg.Glitters around waistline boost up elegance.

I realize I love V-neck gowns

MOST favored hot sexy red dress!!!

this one is quite similar to the one far above but white is more decent

OMG..I really love this! What a decent look and especially the shoes!!Love it!!
And yea, I haven't forgotten that my favourite color is purple!

If anyone were to have floral wedding, I'll most probably be wearing this...haha

Meanwhile, the No No's for me
NO
looks like she was so desperate to get out of the zoo that she skinned a zebra and turn them into cloth and then wrapped them around her and thus, she finally could go to the town ball to meet her Prince Charming.

I thought she was a florist.

the color is beautiful but i hate it that it has wide split in the middle showing a small part of the boobs and if i were to wear it, it certainly would make me look cheap. Plus, I have no big boobs to show off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.