Yeesan's
this site the web

141.The Axe Factor

I'm talking about a male grooming product brand, Axe or Lynx, owned by the British company which sells body spray, anti-perspirant, shower gel and deodorent for men.

Alright, I know you would be wondering why am I talking about male stuffs. Hahaha...

Cause....I was attracted by their ads.Again, it's about fragrance. They were promoting body spray or something like that and I really love the designs of the 'bottles'!! All sorts of themes they have. For hairspray alone,they have more than 10 choices.From Music to Africa to Spike etc and there's this particular one named AXE Twist, I guess it's a body spray which its fragrance will change. I was like, 'Really arr?' OMG!! How I wish I am a guy cause I so gonna buy it!!!
check it out at theaxeeffect.com

And there's this ad which I found in Youtube. It kinda amused me.^^



So irressistable meh? LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.