Yeesan's
this site the web

142.That is why I hate dream

I got this very weird dream last night. I was in a shopping complex. Somehow the escalator is super duper weird. You dont stand on it. You sit.???And the escalator will lead you from upper floor to the lower one.There is no vice versa. Dreams are just so weird.And it reminds me of flexible curve. Why.When you shake hard enough, it will bend.

So bro and I was sitting on the excalator from the 4th floor I guess, to the lower floor. Owhkay, I have no idea where I got the strength from but somehow I managed to shake the excalator and it bent to the other side of the building. Parents were led to the other side. On the way to their side, a huge black object fell from the upper floor to the ground. It was a loud thump. Everyone went to look. Some yelled. It was a baby in black sweater. Blood was shooting out from the brain. Scary part isnt when it was already laid on the ground. It was when it was falling. Everything happened so swiftly. Nothing could possibly stop it. Alot who witnessed this cried. Including myself. I hate this. Dreaming of death. On others.

Previously, I had this dream whereby I went to the washroom. This small toilet on a ship which I went round and round looking for so when I finally found one, I quickly opened the door and gosh, guess what I found? A human head in a pool of blood in the toilet bowl. Really like those in horror films. It had super long black hair. Eyes were wide opened staring straight into my eyes. I forgot what happened next. I think I woke up.

Honestly, this kind of dream no longer a nightmare to me. I am sort of used to it due to the frequency. But what are all these supposed to mean?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.