Attended Chemistry Camp for a day only because she was basically teaching like how she does at school usually.
Brought bro to parade on Thursday and guess what, I didn't expect to bump into Sokwai and Lydia there and the way I discovered them is real funny. I guess I look real dumb at that moment. Initially, I only saw Sokleng and Sinyee outside Kopitiam( I was having lunch there with bro and his friends). Then , I saw them walking in and waved towards them and asked Sokleng, 'Your sis leh?' She pointed. Sokwai and Lydia were just sitting at the table next to us. LOL. So blur of me. And we saw so many people. Siew toong, miss chang etc...
Chemistry tuition that night itself and was feeling real tired mainly due to lack of sleep the night before. Thanks to cheehong la who made me waited for his comment on Christina's blog. LOL.
Dated Audrey and Chin to Jusco and met lots of people AGAIN..from Peiqin to jienyinn to miss josephine to yongzun etc..Had lunch at the Takahashi Cafe, I guess that's the name.Then, headed to Miss Lee's house to return a book. Chatted a while and found out some dark sides of ACS and MC.Nah...whatever...dont care.
Parents suggested to go night market suddenly. It's been quite some time since I went to night market so seeing so many things moving make me dizzy.
FIFA 2010 started tonight. The first match was boring.
Waiting to watch Germany's or Spain's turn.Heez
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.