Yeesan's
this site the web

143.Dreamland

I'm afraid I am going to turn this blog into one which talks all about my dreams.LOL.

Anyway, this time is quite freaky honestly. I dreamt of myself dating a much older man. About twice my age. This man in my dream is not anyone I have known. He is a dentist and also a businessman.Rich and smart...every girl's dream guy.LOL. Btw, I kind of saw some of my mates working for him and they were wearing Korean-styled suit. Weird huh? I somehow is very close with them. This man would treat me meals and laugh with me. I thought I treated him like a father but he confessed that he 'love's me...OMG...I was totally stunned. Alright, I did kind of attracted to him. Firstly, he's financially stable, have great profession ,emotionally matured and most importantly, care a lot about me(I mean in my dream, he did act like how gentleman should act) but the age.....seriously... He's like reaching 40 and imagine me dating a man that age in real?!OMG...

Hmmm... I probably have figured out why some young women love to date older men.

Let's see, most women reached maturity earlier than most men of their age. And most men reach maturity level after 30 thus, these young women are just wasting their time with men under 30. They need mature man who can satisfy their needs. Younger women enjoy having someone who can take care of them, who would share some life experiences and are economically stable and matured.While young men are still struggling with their low-paying jobs and prefer watching football match just like other teenage boys than spending time for their girls,older men are different. They have already achieved most life goals and have plenty of time to spend with their loved ones and are more committed to relationship. Whether or not the man is rich?smart?handsome?etc..those traits aren't that important actually. A girl craves for attention. She needs someone who could understand her, care for her and treat her special. Isn't it easy?Do take my advice,guys out there!Heez.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.