150.Suicide methods
, Saturday, July 10, 2010 at 7:59 PM, in
Tick yau and us were discussing which best way to commit suicide and that the one concerned wont feel pain. Tick yau claimed that he is scared of height so certainly wouldnt choose jumping from height. LOL. Anyway, as far as I could recall, some of the most common ones are jumping from height, poisoning, burning,hanging and wrist cutting. I would say that I would choose either jumping from height or drowning.At least before I die, I had a chance to fly and for drowning, I can enjoy the cooling sensation in the water. LOL. Dont worry, I am not in emo state whatsoever since I am posting such blog post like this. Just a thought. LOL However, imagine planning a suicide which could deceive almost the whole world that it's a murder case instead of suicide,as a way to take revenge against person who indirectly 'forced' us to die. LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.