So far, LeeZhihui hasn't offended me in any way. I was talking to Calvin, asking him about ELDS stuffs and maybe try asking whether or not is he expecting a high post in Ping Pong Club.
I asked,'Has ELDS had their interview?'And he said, 'I think yes.' .Then, I added, 'When was it?'.'Yesterday I think'. 'Okay, you think huh...?Did you go for the interview?'. 'Yes, I think so'.Hearing that ,I felt like punching him. What do you mean by you think you went?I guess now the phrase I despise most is 'I think'!!
Watched Toy Story 3 recently and find it quite amusing and touching. It's basically about the boy named Andy who owns the toys has grown up and going to leave for college so his mum gave the toys away to a childcare centre(something like that). The toys were 'brutally tortured' by the super aggressive kids so the toys tried to escape to return to their original place. On the day Andy is leaving, he found the toys in a box and decided to donate them to a gentle kid.He said something like the toys have been with him for years and really love them and hope that the girl will take good care of them. The expressions and the speeches kind of touched my heart. I realize I have no diea where my toys are now. I guess I have disposed all of them. I kind of miss them....
After having the whole series of Death Note successfully downloaded ages ago, I finally made a move to watch it and I like it!!! I seriously adore Light Yagami. He certainly is darn smart. He is the manipulator. He somehow managed to get one of the death gods dead. But we cant say he's cruel. His intention was to kill bad people to create a whole new world free from criminals and I strongly believe that if L wasnt so persistent to get Kira caught, Kira wouldnt kill the innocent ones. Whatever it is, it's also true that he has no rights to kill the criminals. I do wish for a peaceful world with no crimes but it is undeniable that nobody is perfect. If everyone in this world are 'good', the worst of the good is the 'bad' one. And if everyone in this world is 'bad', the best one is the 'good' one. So how do we judge someone whether he is 'good' or 'bad'? Stealing is an offence,everyone knows that but there are cases whereby the offenders are from rich background. Excuse? Pressure. For fun. There are so many other means of having fun so why must they steal? What driven them to act so?Human minds are just so complicated. I bet most of us dont even know what we are thinking sometimes.Sudden urge to study psychology or criminology. LOL
While some wish to have the power to read minds, some, on the other hand, wish for the ability to see the future. I am like...are you sure? What if you see something negative and certainly it would affect your emotion. I am, currently watching a Western series,' Flash Forward' revolving lives of several people as a mysterious event whereby nearly every human on the planet lost consciousness altogether in the midst of their activity which they called it blackout and in this 'blackout' , they had vision of their lives in the future on 29th April 2010, a global flash forward. Quite an interesting series. Some claimed that they have no vision. Reasons could be either they were asleep during blackout OR he/she will be already dead by 29th April 2010. Scary isn't it if you were to know you'll be already dead by then?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.