I couldn't believe what came into my ears this morning.
Currently, most upper sixth formers are frustrating about new exco and there's this Buddhist Club member(someone who holds high post in the club) confronted me to ask whether or not this specific candidate is capable. This candidate she proposed to become the new Vice President is from MGS. Well, I don't know much about this specific student but I could see that she has the capability. Everyone knows that not many MGS students would choose to join Buddhist Club and thus, she thought of including an MGS girl hoping to get more members coming in, especially those from non-Chinese schools. However, her president has different thought. The president refused to promote this specific student as new Vice P and guess what the lame excuse is? It has been the club's tradition that the president should be from Poilam so if this MGS girl holds a high post such as Vice P,she's afraid that it will be soon dominated by MGS students and her greatest concern is that the future president might not be from Poilam anymore. What the....I mean, alright, then just suggest this specific student from MGS to become the Secretary because most MGS girls could write English reports relatively well. Then I was told that the President doesnt even want any MGS girl to be in the Exco Board. I was like OMG!!!! I cant believe someone whom I initially thought so beautiful,sweet,talented and friendly girl like her having such thinking!!!! I am totally disappointed. It's like she's such a bitch. All this while, she could smile to me but she actually despises MGS students. I mean, we are all now in ACS and you are still in your Poilam-land??? Could you be more conservative than this? Come on!! Open your eyes la! Dont you have brains? You are wiling to sacrifice a capable person to run your 'beloved' club just to keep the tradition of having only President from Poilam? As quoted by a friend of mine, why not just limit the club to Poilam students only? Somemore it's a religious club wor.
BOO sama bullshit president of the queen of Bitches!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.