Yeesan's
this site the web

147. Gagatition

She does love to use repetition in her lyrics huh?
Let's see...

In Just Dance....
Just dance. Gonna be okay.
Da-doo-doo-doo
Just dance. Spin that record babe.
Da-doo-doo-doo
Just dance. Gonna be okay.
Duh-duh-duh-duh
Dance. Dance. Dance. Just dance.

In Paparazzi..........
I'm your biggest fan
I'll follow you until you love me
Papa-Paparazzi
Baby there's no other superstar
You know that I'll be your-
Papa-Paparazzi

In Eh , Eh......
And eh, there's nothing else I can say
Eh eh, eh eh
Eh eh, eh eh
There's nothing else I can say
Eh eh, eh eh
I wish you'd never looked at me that way
Eh eh, eh eh

In Poker Face......
P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face
(Mum mum mum mah)
P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face
(Mum mum mum mah)

In Bad Romance........
Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-ah!
Roma-roma-mamaa!
Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!
Want your bad romance

In Alejandro.........
Don't call my name
Don't call my name
Alejandro
I'm not your babe
I'm not your babe
Fernando
Don't wanna kiss
Don't wanna touch
Just smoke my cigarette, hush
Don't call my name
Don't call my name
Roberto

Alejandro
Alejandro
Ale-Alejandro
Ale-Alejandro-e-ro

In Monster.....
That boy is a monster
M-M-M-Monster
That boy is a monster
M-M-M-Monster
That boy is a monster
Er-er-er-er

In Telephone.....
Stop callin'
Stop callin'
I don't wanna talk anymore
I left my head and my heart on the dancefloor

[Chorus:]
E-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e
Stop telephonin'
Me-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e
I'm busy e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e
Stop telephonin'
Me-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.