Yeesan's
this site the web

144.She's such a bitch!!

I hate being so indecisive.
I have already went around asking if there's any vacant classroom for I need to occupy it after school for ping pong club exco interview. I was informed that badminton club needs 6AB on 29th which clashes with Ping Pong as well so we decided to use Suihann's classroom, 6AS. Even the monitor doesnt know any other club is using it besides Ping Pong Club until 29th itself when Photography Club made an announcement DURING ASSEMBLY that there will be an interview at the same room at the same time on the same day with Ping Pong Club. It's rather unfair because we were told earlier that none of the club can make announcement during assembly unless it involves ALL students of the school.I was very certain Suihann would give way. He did! and I was totally pissed off. PP club posted an announcement about the interview on 29th on canteen board a week before on Thursday which means on 24th. It is true that we did not apply for any activity through the school neither did they apply but they claimed that they have too posted a notice saying that there will be an interview BUT, I was told that the notice stated that Photography Club will have interview on Thursday 24th at 6AR but only 4 turned up for the interview so she changed the date on the same piece of notice card from 24th to 29th at 6AS. Using common sense,she could only changed it after 24th so she is NOT earlier than us.Judging from first come first served basis, PP club should occupy the classroom not her! She claimed that she was earlier than us because she posted the notice on 22th but that was about an interview on 24th not 29th. She could only change it after 24th.Obviously,SHE LIED about being earlier than us.And she held the first interview at 6AR but why 6AS now. OMG..it sounds so complicated here. Anyway, I was totally pissed off. I hate giving way, it shows that we are weak and indecisive.
Of all days why the same with PP club???
You know who SHE is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.