Yeesan's
this site the web

103. Guess Who I've Met

I followed mum to the SPPK market this morning, hoping to get a 'You're Beautiful' dvd but too bad, there isn't any CD vendor to be found. Instead, I bumped into KC Leong. And he was in a polo tee and pants and guess what, he came by bicycle. I was rather shy to greet him so I told mum to walk faster but unfortunately, he saw me so I waved hi. He asked,'好吗?’I answered, '还好’. He still think I'm from Poi Lam?

After breakfast, dad brought us to parade and I'm really satisfied with this outing because we shopped a lot! There are sales everywhere and you just feel like buying everything if you're there too.^^

And I saw a group of 6AB students and the more I walked, I saw Derek Soh, Cheng Zhi Zhuang and some other seniors, working at B.U.M fair. I was so excited to see Derek Soh. I was like telling mum ,' Neh, that's our top student. I wish to get his notes.' And guess what I did next? I went forward.
YS:Urm..Hi...heez..working?
Derek: Hi. Yup.
Ys: *giggling*
Derek: Notes?
Ys: *Surprised* Yup. How d'you know?
Derek: I saw your comment in Facebook.( Oh ya, I saw him onlining,finally, in FB last night and his favourite activity is written
Study, study, study..ah! imagine..)
Derek continued:' Yea, I'll pass those notes to teacher when school reopens.
Ys: You mean Mr. Leong? What about Maths?
Derek: Oh, I dont have notes for Maths. Those are homework only wor?
Ys: Err yea..I want that too...can arr? (haha)
I think he did say some parts are lost and some parts not done yet but to me, from what I heard, he did almost everything. And he said he'll pass those to Lee as well.
So yea, that's it.I left after thanking and saying goodbye.

Thank God people whom I met today weren't Lee and chang. That one 'shou heng' betul .


This is the style I want.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.