This is the 100th post and I didn't expect that what I am to blog about isn't something jolly.
It was about yesterday.
It seems to me that the whole world was turning against me.
Firstly, what I was supposed to do in the morning was swimming with Jamie at ICCC pool but too bad, the pool was full of people and it might be able to fit us two but I doubt we would have enough space to swim. So, never mind about that. We went to Polo Ground instead. By the way, met Sabrina and I forgot to lock my car. Thank God my car wasn't stolen. Heez..
Secondly, mum asked me a favour to buy some daily products and till now, some bills haven't been settled yet. I guess my money would just fly away without coming back.
Thirdly, I planned to finish my maths by tomorrow because I'll be having discussion with fellow members but brother needed me to drive him to his friend's house and he didn't know the exact place of the buddy's house so yea, about 60 minutes wasted.
Fourthly, I suggested to wenghong and bubu to go pasar malam that night but when we were about to take off, it rained. So, cancelled. It was about 15 minutes to BOF soI laid on my bed while waiting and guess what? I woke up only to find that BOF epi 2 ended 15 minutes ago. PISSED,I brushed my teeth and off to bed.
In the end, I accomplished nothing but getting adequate sleep that I did not plan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.