Yeesan's
this site the web

105.Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Oh wells, I know it has been quite a few days I appeared offline on Internet. In fact, I did go online once in a while to check out updates in Facebook and blogs and inbox.

Main reason I wasn't that active these few days because I was non-stop watching Boys Over Flowers. Heez.

It was 24th, PMR result was released. Bro got 8As and I seriously think they had lowered down the standard because it is impossible for someone like my bro who played games most of the time before PMR instead of studying could get a such 'good' result. haha..I'm not trying to say that my brother doesnt deserve that... just that...I was worried about his Malay and Chinese actually because he can't write excellent essays. Maybe he did improved. He is one of the top scorers in UEC in his school recently so I guess, he is smart in natural without much effort. I'm jealous but I am proud of him at the same time.

Got BOF from Wenghong and couldnt resist anymore so started watching right away and realised that episode 17-21 were nowhere to be found in the folder so called up siewfong to bring hers. Haha.

That night itself, I mean in the evening at about 5pm, Kinwai, Sokwai, Bubu and myself met up at Tesco Pengkalan to buy dinner. We were having barbecue that night. Siewfong and Chiawei came later. Once done, we headed back to Kinwai's and started preparing for barbecue. Well, yea, the others did most of the job actually. So sorry that what I did most that night was eating and Kinwai's parents kept bringing food in while my stomach was bloating dy. No doubt I had great time chatting though there were 6 of us,at least no one was left out, but I was desperate for help to finish off those food. Hahaha..It was an awesome Christmas night. Thank you so much, Kinwai!!!!

On 25th,which is Christmas day and once I woke up, I turned on BOF and kept watching till 2am the next day. Somewhere in the middle, I did went out for dinner with family and resumed to BOF once got back. Hahahaha.

So yea, done watching BOF and now moving on to 'You're Beautiful'. Mum finally got the DVD for me!

Korean's BOF and Japanese's HYD are equally good actually.If I were to compare,
  1. Most BOF's soundtracks are nice but my favourite would be Seo Jin Young's 'A Little' whereas I loved HYD's 'Planetarium'
  2. HYD casts could act better. Much better especially character Rui but Hyun Joong who acted as Jihoo is the worst actor. Love his character no doubt. So darn caring, attentive and romantic but his expressions seriously need improvement. However,overall, BOF casts are better-looking except for the character Jandi aka Makino.
  3. I prefer BOF's Jun Pyo than HYD's Domyouji. That rascal is really a terrible fella( I mean the character).Plus, Lee Min Ho is tall and honestly, love his awesome body!!!! whereas Matsumoto Jun's short and thin figure seriously turned me off.But his curly hair looks better than Jun Pyo's. Hahaha.
  4. BOF has more kissing scenes but HYD's kissing parts were indeed awesome especially the one during sunset. I can't recall whether it happened when Domyouji and Makino just met or departing but it was real romantic and touching.
  5. The apparel, institution of BOF are more modern than HYD. Probably HYD was made earlier so not so sophisticated. And lighting of HYD sucks.
  6. The reason Jandi aka Makino enters the school is different. Jandi got scholarship whereas Makino was inspired by the model(Rui's lover) to be a lawyer.
upload pictures
Upload pictures

upload pictures
Upload pictures

I finally knew why people love watching Korean series especially BOF. Thanks to the scriptwriter who wrote beautiful lines which leave deep impact on viewers.
There was one scene when Jandi asked Jihoo why must it always be him who appears whenever she needs help as if whenever the emergency alarm in jandi's heart rang, he'll appear.'Make me your firefighter then'. He said. awwwwwww......I want him to be my firefighter too! Hahahaha.

Hah! Now that I've done watching BOF, I feel like watching HYD again. ^^

Anyway, had Maths discussion yesterday(Sunday) at Friendster Cafe and after that, dance lesson. Enjoyed the lesson because I got to sweat. Hahaha. I wonder some of you still remember TKW? Everytime when I watch Lady Gaga's MVs, I thought of her and my temporary dance partner actually has almost the same personality as TKW.

Watched Alexander(film) last night. I realised I really love Historical fiction. Was Alexander that great? Did he love his father more or the mother? Did Alexander and Hephasiotion shared intimate moments?Were their relationship or feeling towards each other beyond friendship?
I'm really sad when I came across an article mentioning Alexander's corpse is nowhere to be found. And "thanks" to him that I finally went to bed at 4am this morning.

upload pictures
Upload pictures

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.