Yeesan's
this site the web

104.Exhausting Dream

A very happening dream I had. I went through 3 emotional stages. From joy to discontent to sorrow.

I am not going to retell the story because it involves people around me.

I actually woke up crying.

Nah, my leg muscles still ache due to the gardening that day. It proves that I have lack of exercises.

Anyway, watched 'Treasure Hunter' and 'Fa Mulan' the other day. Dad downloaded them. Treasure Hunter is like Eastern version of Indiana Jones+The Mummy whereas I have no idea what was Fa Mulan all about. First, they speak so softly. Next, I don't understand their Chinese and no subtitles given. Plus, climax ends in seconds. Boring. So, both movies not recommended.

Yesterday was 'Dong zhi'(Winter Solstice Festival).Ate a lot of 'tong yun'(gloutinous rice balls). Hahaha. The Chinese say after eating 'tong yun' means we are 1 year elder wor.

pic gotten from http://owj1987.blogspot.com/2008/12/dong-zhi-day-winter-solstice-festival.html

Had dinner at uncle's. Seafood! yummy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.