Yeesan's
this site the web

Movies!

This blog is reaching its 100th entry and after that, I plan to change something about this blog.

Anyway,really can't believe what's I've done yesterday, what I've seen and what I've dreamt about and I prefer not to reveal it here.

Re-watched Alice in Wonderland and White Chicks.
Alice in Wonderland can be quite a scary show. It's weird, I mean, it's full fo weirdos such as the Mad Hatter, the Rabbit, the Caterpillar, the Queen etc. and the plot is quite a complicated one. If you are asking me to tell you the whole story, I doubt I can recall the sequence.

White Chicks is my all-time favourite comedy. No matter how many thousand times I've watched it, it just wont fail to make me laugh my head off.HAHAHAHA.

upload pictures
Upload pictures

So yea, nowadays although you may see me appear online in the Internet,in fact, I am be doing Maths while waiting for the videos to load.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.