Yeesan's
this site the web

107.End of 2009

2009 has come to an end. First thought, I had a great year, an unexpected year. I wondered what should I do after SPM. Should I work or just laze around. I was curious about my SPM results. Will I secure a scholarship or will I got accepted into Singapore Polytechnic. I never expect I would join Form 6 and made so many great friends.

Once I think deeply, I actually had a boring year.
Post SPM could be awesome cause you need not get up early for school and frustrate about assignments etc but what I did most during that period was onlining for almost the whole day, be my family's driver, giving tuition to cousin and window-shopping ALONE.

However, I can be easily joyful over little things though not fully-contented. I was happy that I learnt the basics of mahjong and chess(I sucks at games). Nah, I'm always happy when I learnt something new.

It is undeniable that there were ups and downs throughout the year. No doubt I got sad as well, sometimes,only if things turned out indeed bad for me. In fact, I was sad because I was mad and I was mad because I couldnt get things right when things gone wrong. You get what I mean?

Fulfilment:
-made a lot of new friends and they are great but the old ones are the best!!!

Regrets:
-not building strong foundation in Maths which led me to struggle.
-Mum doesnt want me to leave for Singapore.
-I did cry once. A terrible one. Not because of studies nor relationship.

...actually there are more but as they popped out in my mind, my heart told me to forget it so I prefer not to reveal them here. Sorry.

I guess I should just delete this post.

Sorry to have you read such a meaningless post.

2009 was great,anyway.^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.