I couldn't sleep last night! I was having headache at about 11 pm last night and finally went to bed at 1am but I couldn't sleep till the clock striked 3 am.So, I ended up waking at about 11 am and was too lazy to do anything but to sit on the chair and half-asleep till it was time to take off for tuition class.
It was the final maths tuition lesson for the year. No doubt, I was excited but still had minor headache.
Soon after tuition class, Sokwai and I headed for Friendster Cafe to meet up with fellow MUET group members, hoping to have an effective speaking practice but some members were late. I hope they have good reasons behind it. I wasn't happy because I hate waiting but I dare not complain much for I myself acted that way most of the time.Never mind about that. So, time is limited. However, some were shy to speak much probably it was the first meeting since holiday started. I was kind of pissed off not because they didn't speak. It was the expression 'boring' which blurted from one of the persons who suggested to have such meeting which triggered my anger. Sokwai and I were constantly trying hard to 'entertain' them, I mean, tried to help them on generating ideas and honestly, I did not have a single idea what they expect from this meeting and what kind of practice exactly do they want so there was once I sort of raised my voice. I feel guilty for freaking them out(maybe) now.
wenghong, I am so jealous that you had a fun speaking practice. Do give some tips!LOLx
p/s- Is there any way that the alphabet 'I' and the initial of every sentences can be auto-capitalised? HAHA...(from the lazy yeesan) :p
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.