My brother just got his UEC results and he got quite good results compared to his mates despite not studying anything before the exam. My brother did not know he has to sit for the exams till the week before and he registered as a private candidate so he did not buy those textbooks nor did he know the syllabus at all. Yet, he can still be one of the excellent scorers in his school. So unfair.
Anyway, yesterday was movie day and at least i did some sums but today, I woke up late, again, helped mum to wash the Kancil and then, had long satisfying bath before turning on the computer and eventually indulging myself with some articles. Was reading those articles on net non-stop and found some ridiculous ones. Those articles are not useful for essays though so yea, thinking back, I've wasted my whole evening on useless information.
And at night, I'm pretty sure most girls were all setting their eyes fixed on the tv screen because the first episode of Boys Over Flower was being aired on 8TV!!!and gosh! I love......their attire, actually. Hahaha.
Couldnt sleep so turned to the net this 'early'. Probably was too excited for swimming tomorrow! ooppps, I mean later. Hahahaa....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.