Yeesan's
this site the web

Proposed Changes for the Blog

1) Totally change the look of the blog as in the template, skin and layout.

2) I think my blog is too empty especially with images so probably i will upload random pics for every entry.

3)Change the style of writing. To more descriptive or simply short and simple style?

4)Remove the cbox since I dont see any reason keeping it.

5)Edit the link section as in links of my other sites such as my facebook and twitter or just links of my close friends?

6)Change display picture and profile description?

7)Getting the blog skin changed every month

8)Adding title to every entry

9)Remove wishlist

10)Should I add a music player?

11)Change the font and size.


Obviously I wont be adapting all those proposed changes but what you guys think? Or is there any other suggestions? Thanks in advance.^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.